shoes

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
SMBeyer

shoes

Post by SMBeyer »

I was wondering how many of you use shooting specific shoes? Right now I am using "skate boarders" shoes and they do seem to help be more stable. The bad thing is though they don't seem to have much support and after standing in one place on concrete for over an hour my feet start to hurt.

I was thinking of buying either the Sauer shoes or the AHG Anschutz. Anybody have any experience with either or a preference of one over the other?

Scott
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

I use Corami, I had Ahg in the past. I find the Corami's to be the most comfortable but then again I had them custom fitted so they should be. I liked my old Ahg there was nothing wrong with them. I tired the Sauer but they fit very narrow and are just way to narrow for my foot to get a good fit.

As long as you get a good fit I'm sure any of the shoes wil do you fine.
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

I have AHG, didn't like sauer, but haven't tried corami's - but as Richard points out, get the ones that fit and feel best for you.

Rob.
william

Post by william »

I also wear skateboard shoes, and I find that they provide more than adequate support for extended practice + a full match with room to spare. All brands are not the same as I found out when they shop owner insisted that I try on several brands.

I chose the "és" brand shoes for about $50. They make my feet feel anchored to their spots on the floor, and my feet never beg me to change out of them. Of course, YMMV.