ISSF Rules

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

David Levene

ISSF Rules

Post by David Levene »

Just noticed that there are several new documents on the "Amendments & Interpretations" page of the Rules section on the ISSF web site; including new Rifle Clothing rules.

Don't worry too much about documents with a "Last Write" date of 21st February; that was when they changed server.
jacques b gros

Post by jacques b gros »

These rules are changing so much that I've given up keeping an updated translation. The should abandon the printed version and dump it onto Ipad and other platforms and a decent, divided pdf.

A pdf with sections 6, 7 & 8 would solve 90% of the shooters problems, I've made one with links in the index (how come they did'nt do it?), more details in the index and the whole thing was printed on A5 paper (A4 divided in two) with no more than 120 pages printed on both sides. And with a type that can be read withoud lenses. The official rule book of ISSF I can't read even with my lenses...

Another with shotgun rules (including the part of chapter 6 that deals with shotguns) would take care of that part.