Neal Stepp/ISS?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

gas_gunner

Neal Stepp/ISS?

Post by gas_gunner »

Last year, when I bought my 1813L from a member here, I was looking for some parts for it, and got into contact with Neal Stepp, whom I now think very highly of, because he was a real help with figuring out which parts that I did need (which took some time on his part) AND getting them to me. Unfortunately, Neal's site doesn't have a lot of information on it, so I decided to ask here about it. I thought in a posting some days ago, I read that Neal might be a contact when looking for used Match Rifles? Is that correct? Is there any possibility that he services Anschutz and other Match Rifles? I'm thinking that I may want to get my Anschutz rear sight cleaned and adjusted at some point.

Thanks for any help,

Danny
Rover

Post by Rover »

Why don't you ask him?
Shooterer

Post by Shooterer »

Rover wrote:Why don't you ask him?
+1
Neal loves to talk about his passion.
SocorranThunder

Post by SocorranThunder »

I love Neal. Even if I'm not sure what I need or what I'm talking about, he'll spend lots of time talking with you on the phone. I think I spent over an hour on the phone with him talking about boots and gloves. In the end, he sent me a whole box of boots and gloves, let me pick out the ones I wanted, and send the rest back. He's such a great guy.

I don't know if he services rifles, but I'm sure he'd love to talk about it. :)
TerryKuz

Post by TerryKuz »

Neal is one of the nicest and knowledgeable guys in the shooting sports.
ravensedge

Post by ravensedge »

I just talked to Neal twice in a couple day period - I wish I had met him 2 years ago when my daughters took up this sport. He gave me more information and insight into what I asked than I though possible over the phone. My daughters new rifle is on the way from him.
paulo

Post by paulo »

I believe he is a riffle shooter himself, but he knows olympic level guns and riffles of all sizes and shapes.