FWB LP 100 Seal replacement

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

supraphonic

FWB LP 100 Seal replacement

Post by supraphonic »

I have a FWB LP 100 I would like to replace the seals. I have a seal kit
and and some instructions from a german site on how to go about it.
Everything is straightforward until I tried to remove the two angled allan screws that hold the piston cylinder housing to the valve trigger assembly.
They seem to be locked solid, the allen key is the original Feinwerkbau one and I am assuming that the allen screws are hardened and of good quality, however I don't wish to proceed for fear of stripping out the allan screw heads. Any advise would be welcome.
Cheers.

Paul.
kevinweiho

Re: FWB LP 100 Seal replacement

Post by kevinweiho »

supraphonic wrote:I have a FWB LP 100 I would like to replace the seals. I have a seal kit
and and some instructions from a german site on how to go about it.
Everything is straightforward until I tried to remove the two angled allan screws that hold the piston cylinder housing to the valve trigger assembly.
They seem to be locked solid, the allen key is the original Feinwerkbau one and I am assuming that the allen screws are hardened and of good quality, however I don't wish to proceed for fear of stripping out the allan screw heads. Any advise would be welcome.
Cheers.

Paul.
Hello, Paul

I would advise you to contact Feinwerkbau. They should be able to help you out.

info@feinwerkbau.de