Where Are Walther LG300 XT Aluminum Stock left handed grips

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

TEN DOT

Where Are Walther LG300 XT Aluminum Stock left handed grips

Post by TEN DOT »

I am wanting to buy a buying a Walther LG300 XT Aluminum Stock left handed grips but can not find any on the internet but i am sure that i just have not looked in the right place. If someone could just tell me where they sell them i would greatly apprieciate it. Thanks
Ten Dot
westerngriz

Post by westerngriz »

well I am sure Walther will sell them to you. For a pretty penny I would assume.
Your best bet would be to contact Neal Stepp at International Shooter Service.
matt
topclass52

LH Walther 300 grips

Post by topclass52 »

I bought aa aluminum framed 300 Dominator and had a wood working proficient friend reverse engineer a three piece LH set out of walnut -- cheekpiece, pistol grip, and forend (not truly LH but wanted all 3 pieces to match) -- as I could not find anyone (including Walther) that made a LH grip or cheekpiece.

You may need to go the same route (stock maker...)
topclass52

LH Walther 300 grips

Post by topclass52 »

I bought aa aluminum framed 300 Dominator and had a wood working proficient friend reverse engineer a three piece LH set out of walnut -- cheekpiece, pistol grip, and forend (not truly LH but wanted all 3 pieces to match) -- as I could not find anyone (including Walther) that made a LH grip or cheekpiece.

You may need to go the same route (stock maker...)
peterz

Post by peterz »

Try Allermann's in Germany, near Bremen. They do significant amounts of mail order to the USA. Even with the shipping the parts are typically 20-25% less than buying in the USA, and if the store is out of stock, well the factory is around the corner, and they can order single pieces when needed.

Hans-Juergen Hennjes is their export manager and dealt with me. Speaks excellent English for those not ready to risk their own German.

<hanns-juergen.hennjes@allermann.de>

www.allermann.de

I had a good experience, 2 good experiences actually.