Fallen Hero

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Raymond Odle

Fallen Hero

Post by Raymond Odle »

I am sorry to report that we have lost one of our young men. James Stack, USMC, was a member of the Arlington International Air Gun Club (Chicago area) and shot pistol during his high school days. He was killed in action in Afghanastan.

Some may remember that James competed at the National Junior PPP Championships. He took silver in 2006 and Gold in 2008 at Anniston.

Our sympathies go out to his family. He leaves a wife and young child. And of course his parents, his team, his coaches.

He sacrificed all that we might be free. Thank you.
Anschutz

Post by Anschutz »

Very sad news, deepest sympathies to his Family and all who knew him. Colin
henry1

Post by henry1 »

may he know the peace and loveing embace of the world and his family know this he is miss and we will allways remember them in our prayers and thoughts .
Jack Milchanowski

Post by Jack Milchanowski »

I understand and respect his service to his country and giving the ultimate sacrifice. I salute him and his family. I will say a prayer for him and all the others who have also sacraficed.
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

I am very sorry to hear this. Please give his family my condolences, sorrows and thanks for their sacrifice.

And may God grant us some leadership in this country who have enough courage, wisdom, and intestinanal fortitude to get us out of these foolish wars.
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

Misny

Post by Misny »

My prayers and condolences to his family. I am grateful that such as he make the sacrifices and keep the pressure on the terrorists abroad, so that we may enjoy our freedoms here at home. May they continue the fight to make terrorism ineffective around the world.