what size jacket

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

TEN DOT

what size jacket

Post by TEN DOT »

I am looking at buying a CC ISSF canvas shooting jacket and was wondering what size i should get. I went to a suit store today and they said that a 35 would be the best but they only make the coats in even number sizes so should i get a 36 or 34. I am 16 years old and am about 5' 7" and weigh 125 pounds. My chest size is 34" and my overarm measurment is 40". I hope i gave enough information and thanks in advance.
TENDOT
westerngriz

Post by westerngriz »

send them your measurements with your order and they will end you the proper size
matt

Post by Guest »

I second this advice. Call the company that you would like to order from and give them your measurements, these companies know their coats very well. Keep in mind though whether or not you are done growing- if not, you would want the 36 instead of the 34, and just wear a sweatshirt under it for now.
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

Agree with the above posters - and don't forget you'll be wearing a shooting jumper underneath the jacket. If you want it to be ISSF compliant they'll need arm lengths, waist, shoulders, chest and perhaps even some others. Look at one of the made to measure shooting clothing websites for more details, and how to take the measurements - one even has a u-tube video as I recall.

Rob.