Feinwerkbau LP 100 new

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

supraphonic

Feinwerkbau LP 100 new

Post by supraphonic »

I have been looking around for a good pistol for home practice. I place want ads on Craigslist and a couple of forums for a good used Baikal 46m.
A few weeks ago a guy contacted me , asked if I was interested in a Feinwerkbau. It seems the owner was years ago about to give up shooting when his FWB 100 was stolen, insurance replaced it and the new gun has sat in a closet forgotten until now. He only wanted $400. for it and threw in 10 tins of pellets.
I am feeling very happy and lucky with this find.
I am trying to zero in the sights , any tips on the best way to support the gun would be appreciated.
Attachments
P1030006.jpg
Rover

Post by Rover »

What a steal! You'll be happy.

The best way to sight it in is to shoot a 20 shot group from your normal stance. Find the center of this group (ignoring the bad shots) and move the rear sight in the direction you want the group to go, figuring about 4 clicks per scoring ring. Then do the whole thing again and again.

You won't be wasting pellets since you're getting valuable practice in. You'll never finish because things (light, location, YOU, change).

Have fun!
kevinweiho

Post by kevinweiho »

Great find...

If you feel bored with it, let me know.

Happy and safe shooting!