Morini 162EI Circuit Board

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
mapletune

Morini 162EI Circuit Board

Post by mapletune »

My coach doesn't use computers and internet much, so I'm posting in his stead.

Our range has a few Morini circuit boards that are not working properly. It's hard for us to find a good technician or send it back to factory as we live in Taiwan (Asia). He wants to know whether it's possible to just buy the circuit board parts.

I searched the forum a bit and while I found a couple posts about 2nd stage problems and re-soldering PCB's, I haven't really come across someone wanting to buy another PCB for the Morini.

As for "what's the problem with the circuit board?"

I'm not too sure.. since I'm not the one using Morini's. But I trust my coach and his experience that the circuit board is not functioning correctly.

So.. anyone know if we should just buy another circuit board? (where, price?) or should we really be looking for a technician or Morini factory to take a look at the PCBs.

Thanks for you advice.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

The factory is going to be the only source so I can't see what the advantage is to not sending the non-functioning ones back. Shipping should be very little, put them in a small box (jewellery) and a padded envelope.

Send them an email, they'll probably want to know the details of the failures.
JJJJJJ

shooting in TW

Post by JJJJJJ »

where is your club located in TW? is it in Taipei? I visit TW often and it would be great if I can check out your facility.
mapletune

Post by mapletune »

Our range is located in Taipei, Taiwan inside the Jhong Jheng Sports Center and it's open all year round to the general public.

http://www.jjsports.com.tw/booking.htm

There are a few other ranges like this one, where shooting is treated more as a recreational activity. Local athletes generally train at school or the national range in Gonxi, Taoyuan.

All in all, we'd be more than glad to have guests and welcome anyone who doesn't mind shooting on shabby 10 lane target return range!
guestt

Post by guestt »

just contact morini via email. I just talk with them few time ago asking abot possibility change damage electronic circuit. They say just email them and order it pay with credit card or wired bank transfer to morini. They will send circuit replacement. It's practice to buy new one for replacing damage one than send broken circuit to them for repairing.