A little help needed in Corpus Christie, TX

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Brayhaven

A little help needed in Corpus Christie, TX

Post by Brayhaven »

Any of my fellow shooters live around there? I need a gun inspected by someone who knows a little about guns. The dealer won't allow an inspection & return.. Be happy to pay for your time & trouble.
Thanks,
Greg
brayhaven@aol.com
golfer47

Post by golfer47 »

I live in corpus christi,however, I am not an expert on the quality of guns. I have all my work done at the sharpshooter. They have ordered several target guns for me. Not many people shoot target pistols here. I may be the only person that has a walther gsp in a 200 mile radius.
henry1

Post by henry1 »

my wife and kid live on a farm outside of Sinton Tx in the area ..we shoot air rifles.. i think there is the gunsmith in Dallas at the one place that handles pistol.. you have to look on line or call the Champs Choice also they could be able to direct you to someone in the state that deals with that type of pistol..