Air Piistols

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
STEYR Sportwaffen GmbH

Air Piistols

Post by STEYR Sportwaffen GmbH »

Have we ever mentioned that all present Olympic and world champions in Olympic air pistol disciplines use STEYR? Well, we thought we should remind you, just in case... :)
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

Well, to remind you, why don't you finally come up with a competitive free pistol? Something similar in balance/concept to the LP10? ;-)
ronpistolero

steyr

Post by ronpistolero »

I am a very happy owner of an LP1 and just recently LP10 but I could not help to second the motion......Free Pistol! Free Pistol! Free Pistol! :-)
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Yes I would love to round out my Steyr collection with a great free pistol that has similar balance and ergo features of the LP10.

<Chant on> Free Pistol, Free Pistol, Free Pistol, Free Pistol, Free Pistol, Free Pistol, Free Pistol, Free Pistol, Free Pistol, Free Pistol <Chant off>

Post by Guest »

I agree. It's about time another decent Free pistol entered the market to rival the Morini, and help us all to move on from our Toz35's!

Popeye

PS: for a start I suggest you could use the adjustable rear sight unit from the LP10 in your new free pistol.
Rover

Post by Rover »

It's such a thrill to me to hear you guys, world class shooters all, espousing the virtues of the various makes of pistol.

I know if I buy one of your suggestions that I too will become rich and famous in the shooting world.

To the rest of you who don't own an approved model; "Suck hind tit!!!"
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Well Rover, if you can espouse the virtues of age old SSP's, they should be free to espouse the virtues of a modern piece of technology that works amazingly well.

Maybe check your reading comprehension too, they said all that won used their product, not all that used their product won, there's a big difference. Also other than the original post no one espoused anything other than they'd like a manufacture that makes one good product to make a Free Pistol.
j-team

Post by j-team »

If Steyr have a decent accountant (which I'm sure they do), he/she will look at the possible income from selling a new model free pistol which might be world class, versus the income from selling air pistols that are world class and not allow the financial suicide that building free pistols would be!
Dev

Get ready to eat crow :-)

Post by Dev »

Contrary to popular belief my pistol is flawed. After three months it still doesn't automatically shoot tens as I was led to belief. Mine is still shooting in the outer darkness. Shamelessly puts a shot in the five or six every now and then. I am not getting any younger and it looks like fame and fortune will only come my way if I sue you :-).

Anyway go ahead and gloat, I still enjoy looking at my beauty and making it shine, I am thinking of having it framed in rich mahogany and fine crystal.
That way I can charge people who want to gape at it. Earn I shall by hook or crook. :-)
NB

Five or a six

Post by NB »

You force your gun to shot a six? or even worse a five? It should be removed from your cruel hands and given to someone that will treat it with respect. Someone who shoots an eight ever so often. Pack up your gun and send it to me at once. I will let it to shoot tens. Once it shoots tens I will pack it up and take it with me to my next match. (sending you a thank you note for sending me a gun that just shoots tens). Your gun would be soooo happy just shooting tens and just think of the karma that would come back to you. P.S. Dont forget a couple sleeves of fine pellets, (no cheap ones).......................NB
Dev

Re:Free pistol

Post by Dev »

Yes please make another object of desire.
Last edited by Dev on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
lastman

Post by lastman »

Just thought I'd add to the chorus of people asking for a Styer Free Pistol. Sure it will cost a lot. But it if they put in half the effort as they do with the LP 10 it should still be something pretty special.

Get on with it Styer.

Post by Guest »

If we are talking financials, then I suggest we would all be happy if Steyr used part of their profits from LP sales to reinvest in R&D toward a new design of free pistol as, hey, someone's got to do it, sometime soon, surely!?

Mr J-Team - stop being a realist....we are all dreamers here...
Peter Skov

Post by Peter Skov »

They have tried to make a freepistol.
http://www.pilkguns.com/tenp/spstfp.htm
http://www.shootingwiki.org/index.php?title=Steyr_FP

I used one last winter, and then returned to my TOZ, which I prefer.

But I would like them to make another try.

Future

Post by Guest »

Folks make a fine pistol but if you want to impress come out with an afforable entry level pistol. Most of the people I shoot with are older than me and I'm 49 and they all drive nicer cars. You might want to cater to the younger people and build a better future for the sport. The more people we can get involved now the more will buy your top of the line later.

Post by Guest »

troll troll troll troll troll
Rover

Post by Rover »

Gee RichardH, I guess perhaps you have not noticed that sarcasm is one of the many services I offer.
Mike M. (as guest)

Post by Mike M. (as guest) »

Dev is right. I also have one of the defective LP10s that obstinately refuses to shoot 10s with every shot. Hell, it sometimes even misses the 9 ring!
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Ya Rover you're just hilarious.

Sarcasam -
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Where's the irony? The contempt and mocking are obvious.
Makris D. G.

Post by Makris D. G. »

Free pistol free pistol free pistol!!! :)