Is There Any 10m Air Rifle Shooting Range near San Jose?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

10mair

Is There Any 10m Air Rifle Shooting Range near San Jose?

Post by 10mair »

I've been searching for 10m air rifle (ISSF) ranges near San Jose, CA, but I could not find any. If anyone knows any, plz let me know the add. and contact info.

Also, is it possible for me to practice in a college team's range when I am not a student? If you know any school that has 10m air rifle range in San Jose, plz let me know.

Thanks.
peterz

Post by peterz »

stanford University used to have ranges on the order of 25m, but they were for 3-pos .22LR. May be able to be used for 10 m Air.

King's College London has a versatile range underneath its old Georgian main building. All for short-range disciplines. They let you shoot 10 m AP, I know. Long way to travel, but it might help somebody else going that way.

You have to buy a membership, meaning find a faculty sponsor.

--pz
10mair

Post by 10mair »

peterz wrote:stanford University used to have ranges on the order of 25m, but they were for 3-pos .22LR. May be able to be used for 10 m Air.

King's College London has a versatile range underneath its old Georgian main building. All for short-range disciplines. They let you shoot 10 m AP, I know. Long way to travel, but it might help somebody else going that way.

You have to buy a membership, meaning find a faculty sponsor.

--pz
Isn't King's College London in Britain? I am looking for one in San Jose, California, USA.