Benelli MP95E vs MP90S World Cup

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
BrentonJ

Benelli MP95E vs MP90S World Cup

Post by BrentonJ »

Hey Guys,

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between these two? Apart from the grips?

Regards,
zoned

Post by zoned »

> ...the difference is between these two?

Afaik, it's about trigger adjustability.

What disappointed me with a 95E purchased new about 18 months ago was the plastic trigger/magazine housing. Have they always been made that cheaply? Hopefully, the 90 has, at least, die-cast alloy.
BigBore56

Difference

Post by BigBore56 »

I have a NIB MP-90S, and took this picture. The magazine/trigger group is machined metal on this gun, with some nice engraving on the bottom. Looks to be done on a CNC machine?

The trigger internal system is also higher quality w/many more adjustments. I have another picture of it in the classified section.

Post by Guest »

When I bought my 95 used for $525 at a local dealer I wondered if I was making a mistake because new 90's were about $1200 at the time The trigger was not up to par as far as I was concerned but after taking it apart making everything shiny and adjusting it the way I wanted it I have been more than happy with it. I was pleasantly surprised how simple it was to take apart and work on. It was probably the easiest to work on that I have messed with. Initially I was going to buy the 95 trigger group thinking it was still a good buy added to the base price I paid but it has at least a case and a half of ammo through it now and the trigger hasn't changed so I don't want a different trigger and wouldn't change it if someone gave me one. Also I made a buffer out of delrin and it is still going strong.