Center Shot - still in business?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

ARshooter

Center Shot - still in business?

Post by ARshooter »

I can't seem to reach anyone over there via email or phone
thanks
Soupy44

Post by Soupy44 »

I bought a glove from them by phone about 3 weeks ago. They're still going.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Bought a Scatt a couple of months ago so as far as I know they are still around.
jmkwyo

Post by jmkwyo »

I tried to buy several items from them. Called and emailed for a solid week. Left at least 2-3 messages on personal and business voice mail. Still to this day they never called me back and that was 4 months ago. I won't try anymore...
Ptarmigan

Post by Ptarmigan »

I was trying to buy some centra stuff from them about a month ago, had a few emails back and forth then no responses to phone or email. Might try again at some other time, but I found what I needed now elsewhere.

Sean
ARshooter

Post by ARshooter »

Finally got a call back and ordered some stuff. Nice folks. I guess it's there part time job so you can't reach them during the day
Soupy44

Post by Soupy44 »

They're both full time NRA employees.
ZD

ZD

Post by ZD »

I contacted Centershot via email in early december (probably the first week). I was asking if they had a Kurt Thune combination glove (solid and top grip). I never received a respose, and I specified size and whether I was right or left handed. I never received a response. However, a guy on my shooting team called them about the Corani boots and was able to talk to them. Centershot needs to do a better job of communicating back (esp. an email sent 2 months ago. They are a business, after all. They have yet to respond to my email.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Just a thought maybe they didn't get your email, it does happen.
jmkwyo

Post by jmkwyo »

Then their email servers are down, and not just for a day or two, but for months. I tried calling and emailing. Look I know them personally, but there is no excuse for someone who says they are running a business but refuse to return phone calls or emails, regardless if they have 'other jobs'... I have several jobs and one happens to be my own business and I make sure to contact the people back to at least respond out of common courtesy.
peterz

Post by peterz »

Janet has taken a new job directing competition development for Walther in Rogers, Arkansas. Marcus is still in VA, working for NRA and keeping the business going. He was in Germany on business for 10 days or so.

Pete
Jordan1s

Post by Jordan1s »

yup, they're still in business. I bought a scatt system from them during the first week of January. The people there are nice, however, their call time hours listed on the site dont seem to be right. I did have to call their number periodically throughout the day until i got an answer.