Corami Shooting Shoes

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
jmpcmd@telus.net

Corami Shooting Shoes

Post by jmpcmd@telus.net »

Can anyone point me to a North American supplier?
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

I bought mine directl from Corami, they were great to deal with. Mine were custom made from foot tracings and a few measurements they fit great.
aRonin

Post by aRonin »

Try Janet Raab's Centershot.com... $189.00/pair
jmpcmd@telus.net

Corami Shooting Shoes

Post by jmpcmd@telus.net »

Thanks for the responses. Have sent an e-mail to CenterShot.
ricchap

Corami Shoes

Post by ricchap »

Did the Corami shoes improved your stance balance? Are they worth their money? I currently use running shoes to shoot, and I feel myself rocking after each shot. Plan to use court shoes (tennis or basketball) to see if I can stop the rocking feel. Would like to know if other Corami shoe owners feel their shoes are worth it.

Thanks

Re: Corami Shoes

Post by Guest »

ricchap wrote:Did the Corami shoes improved your stance balance? Are they worth their money? I currently use running shoes to shoot, and I feel myself rocking after each shot. Plan to use court shoes (tennis or basketball) to see if I can stop the rocking feel. Would like to know if other Corami shoe owners feel their shoes are worth it.

Thanks
Why don't you try a pair of skateboarding shoes, really flat.
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

I know several pistol shooters who have moved from other brands to Corami, and have not heard any complaints.
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

I've even seen a bunch of guys using them at the "Eidgenössisches Schützenfest" last week, a hobby competition, and at 35 degrees temp, so apparently somebody thinks that really they help.
meyerjustine

Post by meyerjustine »

You could try to search for the Edinkillie Sport Services. They might help you on getting some supplier for Corami Shooting Shoes. Just Search it to Google, and you could find them.
meyerjustine

Post by meyerjustine »

You just visit the amazon website to see some shoes that are for sale for a lesser price. This could be more convenient for you on searching some pair of shoes online. This is also cheaper than the ways you are used to.