Perry

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

jobin33

Perry

Post by jobin33 »

I'm very excited to be taking a team to Perry again this year, last year the weather cooperated during 3p competitions and the scores were high. Is it true the firing line has been moved up 50 yards from where it was last year? And is anyone else signing up for Twitter to receive up to the minute range changes, the NRA is getting pretty high tech on us.

Post by Guest »

I didn't know they were on Twitter. Thanks for that heads-up. They do post a lot of daily info at their blog: http://www.nrablog.com/ but not technical stuff that competitors need to know.
Wish they would have a central location to communicate the tidbits, like a real FAQ or something. There's only so much in the program pdfs.

Post by Guest »

If they're using twitter from Camp Perry, it's probably news to them. The last tweet is from March 11, and redirects to the NRA ILA website.

What have you been hearing and from whom?
jobin33

Post by jobin33 »

I got an e-mail from the NRA that directed me to twitter. My new twitter account I beleive has the NRA logo with it.
jobin33

Post by jobin33 »

Anyone wishing to open a NRA twitter account can go to www.twitter.com/nrachamps

Post by Guest »

Great! Thanks for the link.

Actually, for those that don't want to open a twitter account for themselves, the link that was posted, just takes you to the "NRA Champs" tweets to read them. No personal account is needed to follow along with a web browser.
jobin33

Post by jobin33 »

I'm twitter ignorant so that's good to know.
Telecomtodd

Post by Telecomtodd »

I guess I'm just a twit, ha