Roll Call for Nationals?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Steve Swartz

Roll Call for Nationals?

Post by Steve Swartz »

Anyone going?

What events?

Steve

[still trying to decide]
Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

Steve, I would love to go this year but have only been back shooting a year and don't feel that it is worth my while yet. I just got my first Air Pistol a couple of months ago. Also the other issue is that my husband is getting ready to go to the Middle east again and has been given a 4 day pass before deployment. He buys me all the guns I want (or at least pays all the regular bills so I can spend my money on guns) so I have chosen to go down the week of nationals to Texas (Ft Hood) to see him before he takes off. I will be going to Camp Perry and Canton in July. I am planning on being at Nationals next year for sure. When I go I will shoot AP and Women's Sport PIstol I would like to shoot free and standard but don't know if they will let me. Isabel
BPBrinson

Post by BPBrinson »

Myself, Jack, Jack M. and a couple of other possibles are going. The standard stuff, plus bringing my 5 shot air. Greg will be at Ft. Benning, but starting Basic Training Monday the 15th. LOL

Brooks
Brian James

Post by Brian James »

I'm planning on being there for Free, Air and Standard.

It will be my first time at Benning so I'm looking forward to it. I shot at Wolf Creek back in 2000, but suspect Benning won't be as nice, but will have a greater sense of history.

Brian
Brian James

Post by Brian James »

I'm planning on being there for Free, Air and Standard.

It will be my first time at Benning so I'm looking forward to it. I shot at Wolf Creek back in 2000, but suspect Benning won't be as nice, but will have a greater sense of history.

Brian
jholtman

Post by jholtman »

I will be there shooting Free and Air Pistol. My son Josh will also be there shooting all the rifle events.
Jim
Ed Hall

Post by Ed Hall »

Hi Steve,

If you go, depending on when you will arrive, we might cross paths. I'm expecting to be there with the USAF National Pistol Team for the week prior (InterService Matches). I believe the awards are Friday (12th). I'm not sure if we'll be leaving right after or the next morning, but I think it will be that night.

For the earlier part of the week, we'll be at the Service Pistol range, but Friday, we'll be at the Combat Pistol range.

Whether we get a chance to catch each other, or not, Good Luck to you and all the other TT members.

Take Care,
Ed Hall
Air Force Shooting Homepage
Bullseye (and International) Competition Things
Ed Hall

Post by Ed Hall »

Steve,

I left you a PM.

For any other listers, who might look for me the week prior, if you get there early, I'm usually the tallest person around and there are some pictures of me at the AF site listed below.

Take Care,
Ed Hall
Air Force Shooting Homepage
Bullseye (and International) Competition Things
Bobs my Baker

nationals

Post by Bobs my Baker »

The mental head games in my softball game went well tonight, except we lost. At least I can blame it on the rest of my team(not like shooting). I am bowing out of nationals due to my sons wedding.I will miss the Fun Friends and the Finals but not the state (Georgia).Lets pack the house at 3xs air this year and for all those going to nationals make it an event I was sorry I missed.......Im not Bob
Rover

Post by Rover »

There will be several of the "hotties" from Phoenix Rod & Gun Club there, including Zurek.

They managed to get one of the chalets, so just listen for the party crowd.
dhurt

Post by dhurt »

Me too, Free and Air, Dwaine Hurt
Steve Swartz as Guest

Post by Steve Swartz as Guest »

D-Waine:

Great to here it! Looks like air only for me (and yeah, look for my name DFL . . . going this year as "Cannon Fodder" just like last year).

Does not seem to be a lot of the old-school 560-570 strugglers this year like in the past. Lot of promising names I never saw before in that strata though. Probably some NRA cross-over types.

Figured I owed it to "the crowd" to give them another chance to gloat!

=8^)

Steve