FWB mod 2

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
deliterman

FWB mod 2

Post by deliterman »

this don't bother me but some one noticed that my 1st stage triger only has about 1/16" slack , is this normal? how is the 1st stage slack changed? the setup adjustments are the same as the mod C-10 and not like the mod2. any thoughts on this?
toznerd

Post by toznerd »

Hey Deliterman,

If you go to this link on the Feinwerkbau site, and select the Modell 2, you can download the manual in PDF form, with a very nice technical drawing and instructions concerning trigger adjustments:

http://www.feinwerkbau.de/ceasy/modules ... PageId=240

Good luck,

toznerd
deliterman

FWB 2

Post by deliterman »

Thants but it don't say anything about that .i have both books on the mod 2 and the c-10. i have a mod 2 that set up like the c-10.anymore thoughts on this setting os the 1st stage ? thanks.
toznerd

Post by toznerd »

So I'm clear, you have a modell 2 that has the same lower reciever and adjustments as the C-10?

If it is a true model 2, it looks like you are stuck with your 1st stage. The Model 2 only has adjustments for 1st stage weight, sear engagement, and over travel. The second stage weight is fixed, as is first stage travel.

If it adjusts like a model 10, then screw #10 regulates the 1st stage travel.

Good luck,

toznerd
deliterman

FWB mod 2

Post by deliterman »

Thanks it was just like you said, worked like a charm.i now have a very nice 1st stage. but now just as it is to go off there is some creep in it just befor it goes off. and also checked the speed set at about 500 fps and it goes for about 6-7 shots and then drops down to about 480 or so and then back up to about 510 fps.any thoughts on this?again thanks for all your help so far. deliterman.
toznerd

Post by toznerd »

I'm not so sure I would be worried about that range of velocity. Clamp the pistol in a vise that is well secured, and carefully (consistent procedure from shot to shot regard the forces applied when cocking and releasing the trigger) shoot 10 shot groups with good pellets. If you can't get groups smaller than 14mm outer to outer at 10M, then think about a different pellet diameter and re-securing your pistol and trying again. I would be shocked if your Modell 2, and good pellets will not produce average 9mm groups. Sure, 9mm groups are not like the example supplied from the factory, but it is still a group that will produce shots that average 10.5 points.

toznerd
deliterman

FWB MOD 2

Post by deliterman »

Thanks for your reply,did just as you said , 8.5 mm x 9.5 mm 10 shot strings. did that 3 times.that is the ave, for your help.oh btw what about that creep I get just befor it goes off ?is there a cause for that?and how do I get that out? any thoughts on that?again thanks a million.
deliterman

FWB #2

Post by deliterman »

Thanks a lot , fixed the triger creep problem with just a very small turn on screw #4. all fixed now.