hAMMERLI 152

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
GMB

hAMMERLI 152

Post by GMB »

Greetings from a newbie.
I'm sure the foll. request has been made a number of times before but I would appreciate if anyone could assist with a circuit diag and / or any other relevant info for a hammerli 152 ... and what's inside that thingie... solenoid, relay and / or switch?

I also own a TOZ 35M and am absolutely amazed with what I"ve seen on this forum. Well done guys.
jacques b gros

Post by jacques b gros »

You can find the manual in the 10P files of Pilkguns, will help you understand the pistol.

Had one of those in my hands, would not fire sometimes. After cleaning the solenoid it came back to life.

Trigger is in 4 groups: 1 - trigger blade and a magnet, that moves by a 2 - sensor in front of it to signal the release. In the grip there is the 3 - circuit block, cased in resin and with a bunch of wires coming in and out. Probably a capacitor somewhere to discharge and actuate the 4 - solenoid that will hit the firing pin release.

If it works, don't touch any part of it. If it doesn't, see if the lights in the on/off switch work. If they don't and the battery is fresh check for loose wires, and if they are not interrupted.

If you find no problem check the solenoid for dirt. The solenoid is under the firing pin assy, remove it (see manual) and see if the solenoid pin moves when you rotate the pistol so it faces up and down. It has to fall by it self. It moves by some 3mm.

More "if's": if stuck, see the manual to remove it without breaking or dislodging any wires. You'll have to release a screw in the back and another just below the solenoyd. I also released the circuit to make room for movements.

Once the solenoyd is reachable, remove the pin and clean pin and hole completely, AND DO NOT LUBRICATE the set.

And if this does not solve the problem, pray and look for someone that can fix the circuit...

Good luck
maxs

Post by maxs »

Jacques

I didn't see any information about 152 at 10P files. I saw information about model 150 only.

If you have any literature about model 152, can you send it for me?

thanks

Max Stephano (Brasil)
jacques b gros

Post by jacques b gros »

maxs wrote:Jacques

I didn't see any information about 152 at 10P files. I saw information about model 150 only.

If you have any literature about model 152, can you send it for me?

thanks

Max Stephano (Brasil)
Max,
found no way to send the file via PM, send me something to jbgros@terra.com.br and I'll send the file.
GMB

hAMMERLI 152

Post by GMB »

Jacques, thank you. I took a days leave to sort it out after I heard about an expert. He fixed it. luckily he had a spare cap. He also echoed the warning of keeping the solenoid dry etc. He also suggested that I keep my paws out of the inards of "extinct" equipment.
jacques b gros

Re: hAMMERLI 152

Post by jacques b gros »

GMB wrote:Jacques, thank you. I took a days leave to sort it out after I heard about an expert. He fixed it. luckily he had a spare cap. He also echoed the warning of keeping the solenoid dry etc. He also suggested that I keep my paws out of the inards of "extinct" equipment.
Very good suggestions... if something is working, leave it alone other than cleaning according to manual.

Have fun with the 152.