NCAA Rifle Championship

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Hap Rocketto

NCAA Rifle Championship

Post by Hap Rocketto »

The NCAA will be webcasting the NCAA Rifle Championships. You can help competitive shooting by going to the webcasting tomorrow (Saturday 3/14) to view the video of the air rifle championships. The NCAA will be counting the visitors to the site so the number of "hits" is important (usually only one link per computer will be counted...so log in from your desktop, laptop, etc). This is a first for NCAA Rifle...it is important that we send a message to the NCAA that there is an interest in the competitive shooting sports! Our goal is 1,000 hits...this will make a positive statement that will benefit the shooting sports.

What will you be able to view...a remote camera will be setup downrange looking back at the firing line...which will pan the shooters. There will also be a link to the results.

To find the link to the webcast and results...go to... www.gofrogs.com ...if it brings you to an "intro"...skip...and continue to the gofrogs main page. The #1 top story will be the rifle championships and you will find the links.
danjordan78

More info...

Post by danjordan78 »

Thanks for starting this info circulating. Here is some more info about the Championships and such.

Hello all, The 2009 NCAA Men's and Women's National Rifle Championships will be held this Friday and Saturday at the Texas Christian University campus in Fort Worth, TX. We are trying to have live feeds for the scoring for the entire match and would love it if you could log on and support the shooters. Check in to www.collegerifle.com and look for the page with either the live results or a link to them. There is also live video feeds on www.gofrogs.com (TCU Athletic Site) and NCAA.com (go to the sports section and choose rifle).

PLEASE log on to the NCAA website at least once during the day. The NCAA keeps a counter of how many people visit the site and results page and it can really go a long way to show how much interest there is in Collegiate Rifle Shooting. High numbers will improve our odds for support and growth in the future.

Thanks so much for all of your support!

www.NCAA.com
www.gofrogs.com
www.collegerifle.com
TWP

Post by TWP »

Anyone know what's up with the live feed.

Last night there was a link to rifle, today I don' seen one.

Never mind, Found it now.

http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.html?code=tcu
ADC59

NCAA Rifle Final

Post by ADC59 »

Hap and Dan:
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Nice to know it's going on and to see the posting of the scores. I'll have to admit, however, trying to tap into the live feed of the air rifle final has made me feel incompetent working with the internet. I can't tell if I missed it or whether it is upcoming, or ??

On the positive side. I was able to see the promo for Nicholas Cage's new movie 20 times.
Alan Carey