Feinwekbau Model 2

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Muffo

Post by Muffo »

Thanks for the advise but i beet you to it. I did that and put new seal kits in all the cylindars when i got the gun. as for a new one i have put so much time into this gun that i dont want to part with it just yet and as i purchased it for 200 aus dollars, it wont go very far towards a new gun. it will only get me the pump for a new gun. I cant really afford one so i gotta stick with the model 2. Plus my father told me that when i shoot 580 he will buy me a new one and i plan on holding him to that. the reason why i would pay for the conversion is i like the feel of the model2 so much better than the new ones and no one can really argue that a new one can make anybody shoot better.
HansJurgen

I just got a FWB Model 2

Post by HansJurgen »

Hello fellow shooters!

I just got a Model 2, and a gram scale, and an aluminum case for all the parts and tools, and a 24oz refillable tank, and that's what it takes to take care and operate a Model 2. I only shot one cylinder shot with this gun, but I love it already.

I have a Daisy 747, FWB100 SSP, and Walter LP3 to go along with this pistol, and the other ones are all easier to use and simpler to use.

This gun "fits" my hand, in weight and feel and sighting. It's a great looking and shooting gun. It came with a compencator, weights, extra front sight inserts, and a big brass fitting to hold the cylinders together.

I'm missing what ever goes between the two cyclinders to make the CO2 come out of the big cyclinder and opening up the gun cyclinder to let the CO2 in. I'm getting a filter in the mail. If anyone want's to elaborate on filling this gun, I would love to read more, info from owners.

I'm from Peoria, Il. and belong to a shooting club here, and everyone that has held the gun would like to try it out! Being in a club is the best way to see all the different guns in person. We have fun, and help each other to become better shooters, and educate ourselves on saftey and maintence. Any help will be appricated

Thanks,
Hans
BelleT

Post by BelleT »

Hi! I'm new to this site and relatively new to the sport. I should probably start off by saying I'm a 23 yr old female in Sydney. My dad (gotta love him) just bought me a Model 2 Feinwerkbau and it's absolutely beautiful.

It's not at all too heavy and handles excellently!
My thanks to all of you, as I have learnt more about my gun in the past 24 hours (just by reading this thread) than I have been going through Google!

Belle
Trojan1994

Re: Feinwekbau Model 2

Post by Trojan1994 »

bowmanhc wrote:I have inherited what I believe is a Feinwekbau model 2 air pistol, SN 00422. The pistol has custom carved wood grips with tools and additional chamber and caps. The pistol belonged to my Father in law, John R. Kailer. He shot for the USAMU pistol team in the 70's and early 80's. I know he shot competition with it for many years and was a very accomplished shooter. I would like to find out more about this pistol. If anyone has any information about this type of air pistol please feel free to contact me via email. Thanks!
I recently acquired one as well, absolutely love it, enjoy the new pistol!

Regards,

Tony