experiences FWB 900 alu?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

yana

experiences FWB 900 alu?

Post by yana »

Anyone experience with the FWB 900 alu?
I used to shoot a Walther LG300 universal. Sold it cause it was too light.
Liked the Anschutz 9015 Black Air but its not made anymore.
So now found the FWB alu. Im curious how it compares to the rest.
aalbert

Re: experiences FWB 900 alu?

Post by aalbert »

If you are a smaller shooter, it will likely be too big in standard configurations.

If you order one, get with a dealer who understands all of the available options.
ZD

Post by ZD »

I cannot speak too much to the 900 as not too many shooters in our state seem to have them yet. I am a lot more familiar with the 800 (the 900 seems pretty similar to the 800 but there are some differences). I would echo aalbert above about checking on the different options.

Overall, I think FWB makes a great air rifle. I have always been really impressed with their air rifles; they fit well, are easily adjustable and the riser block system is awesome. FWB air rifles seem to dominate quite a bit. Might think about picking up a used 800 if the opportunity presents itself.

-Zach
alpineboard

Post by alpineboard »

Most FWB 900, from what I have witnessed, come as standard size. You can special order a smaller size stock, I believe the rear portion is shorter. This order is done on the FWB order form. It is one of the boxes that you check. This form is on the FWB web site.
Special order will require a possible wait time.
After a couple years using the 800, going to the 900 was a change, and with any change , requires a familiarization period.
But after getting comfortable with the 900, I like the 900 more than the 800, my son uses the 800, so I could grab either one, but I grab the 900.
I added weights to both , for the max 5.5 kg.