Anschutz 9015 Benchrest start Sold Pending funds

Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Bobwire

Anschutz 9015 Benchrest start Sold Pending funds

Post by Bobwire »

Up for sale is an Anschutz 9015 Benchrest Start air rifle. I am the original owner and I had 2 of these rifles, sold one this is the last one. I was shooting 10 meter supported with this rifle and shot 2 match’s that’s it. This is as close to new in the box as you can get, there are no issues what so ever with this gun. I also purchased from Anschutz a 12 lb (light varmint) kit which has unadjustable regulator, hammer, and hammer spring adjusting tool which cost over $200. As you can see by the test target it shoots very well. I also upgraded the front and rear sight with Gehmann adjustable rear Iris and front non cant sight. I also switched the trigger shoe to a Tec-HRO touch point trigger shoe. I also have QYS training pellets I can sell to the buyer for $10 a tin and a Air Venturi 98 cubic Ft air tank for $275. I'll split shipping cost (rifle) if purchased by buyer. Will not break up whole package for sale of rifle. Asking $1800 w/12lb kit /$1650 just rifle. I live in Gilbert , Az and if you have any question please contact me. I posted this before and my friend backed out due to health reasons. I can e-mail pictures to anyone interested Sold pending funds.
Last edited by Bobwire on Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eggleton1

Re: Anschutz 9015 Benchrest start

Post by eggleton1 »

Pictures please! Lehmmg@gmail.com
Thanks. Mike