Extra parts for lp500 blue angel

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Isi

Extra parts for lp500 blue angel

Post by Isi »

Hi guys…so after spending some weeks with my new LP500 BLUE ANGEL Walther pistol, and after trying some shoots with a Steyr LP2 from 2006, i was shocked with how much recoil i have from my pistol, which obviously hurts some of my shoots…

I had a way better grouping and more targeted shoots with LP2 because it wasnt moving at all while i was shooting… also the grip was medium and i have a large one , which means that i didnt even holding it correctly….

As you can see from the images mine probably doesnt have an absorber….(in my lp500 is a small part when in walther’s document is way bigger…i assume its this…)

Do you think that if i add this and also the stabilisator (to become heavier) and the kompensator…will i be able to reduce recoil and being it more closely to the performance of the lp2?

Please excuse my limited knowledge on these things…im still searching and discovering stuff…

Everyones help is valuable to me…and i appreciate it…...thank you for your time…

P.s. Im placing some photos of the parts im mentioning..
485EFEB6-8217-4A86-9F57-F1B3E494AF71.jpeg
3EA3F722-C3E4-402B-9455-98C25756D86F.jpeg
64D1F500-8808-491D-B467-41BDEDC3A659.jpeg
nick marshall

Re: Extra parts for lp500 blue angel

Post by nick marshall »

You will probably find it very expensive to convert your existing pistol. Parts are not usually cheap or readily available.
Perhaps sell your pistol and buy one with a stabiliser and a bit more front end weight.
Either a more expensive LP500. Or one of the following.
Steyr EVO10. Feinwerkbau P8X. Pardini K12 Junior. All excellent pistols with virtually no recoil. Avoid Morini as you will have similar issues.
Isi

Post by Isi »

nick marshall wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:47 am You will probably find it very expensive to convert your existing pistol. Parts are not usually cheap or readily available.
Perhaps sell your pistol and buy one with a stabiliser and a bit more front end weight.
Either a more expensive LP500. Or one of the following.
Steyr EVO10. Feinwerkbau P8X. Pardini K12 Junior. All excellent pistols with virtually no recoil. Avoid Morini as you will have similar issues.
Hello Nick…im buying a steyr evo 10 for myself next week…but I want to give this to my daughter…and she doesnt like it cause she trained same day both with an lp2 and my walther….and she preferred the steyr cause she said that it doesnt move that much…😂😂😂😂so i explained her the problem and told her that i would fix that….thats why im asking this
robjob

Post by robjob »

Didn't know there was a variant with no barrel shroud. Where did that come from? My lp500 shoots as dead as any other AP I've ever shot...
Isi

Post by Isi »

robjob wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:33 am Didn't know there was a variant with no barrel shroud. Where did that come from? My lp500 shoots as dead as any other AP I've ever shot...
Robjob…which version of the lp500 do you have…the expert model has this extra absorber that you see in the pictures…my blue angel has enormous recoil, in comparison with the steyr lp2 that i tried….i think that the absorber and the lack of stabilisator makes the gun lighter … i dont know…. Im in the early beginnings of this but i can clearly see a difference between those 2….
robjob

Post by robjob »

I have the expert. Did t know they made a stripped down model..

I have to chuckle about recoil in air pistols. We shoot 45 acp for bullseye. That has a bit of recoil.
McMadCow

Post by McMadCow »

Yeah I'm shocked to hear that it's moving on you. My LP500 Expert is an unbelievably smooth shooter.
Isi

Post by Isi »

McMadCow wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:13 pm Yeah I'm shocked to hear that it's moving on you. My LP500 Expert is an unbelievably smooth shooter.

It is because its the comparable version with evo 10…which i have for a week now and has nothing to do with walther…probably because it lucks those parts i mentioned
robjob

Post by robjob »

There's a saying where I'm from ... buy once, cry once...