Camp Perry online registration?

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Murph

Camp Perry online registration?

Post by Murph »

Anyone have any idea when a Camp a perry registrations will start to be accepted. I signed up in February or early March last year. NRA Still shows "not accepting" at this point.
Isabel1130

Re: Camp Perry online registration?

Post by Isabel1130 »

Yes, I noticed that too. If I recall correctly, last year they had an early registration period where you got a discount. In April it went up to full price, and by June 1 there was a penalty.

I have heard that there is going to be an early registration discount again, and the penalty will kick in much later or not at all, but it would be nice if they got it online soon, so it is more than two days.

CMP and Canton registration is open.

People are more impressed when you do the small stuff well. With all the hype about e targets last year, it seems they have lost focus on the stuff that helps the competitors.
Murph

Post by Murph »

I just called the NRA competitor office. The answering machine said that the Camp Perry online registrations will begin in April, with no exact date, so probably soon.

I earned a 1/2 off entry voucher for winning my class at a regional last year. Does anyone know how to redeem that? Do I have to mail in a registration maybe?
Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

Murph wrote:I just called the NRA competitor office. The answering machine said that the Camp Perry online registrations will begin in April, with no exact date, so probably soon.

I earned a 1/2 off entry voucher for winning my class at a regional last year. Does anyone know how to redeem that? Do I have to mail in a registration maybe?

No, you take it with you to Perry. Present it at the cashier window and they will validate it, and give you cash.
Murph

Post by Murph »

Thanks Isabel. See ya there
Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

Murph wrote:Thanks Isabel. See ya there
I certainly will, if we can ever get registered. :-)
Tab812

Post by Tab812 »