Pardini SP magazine question

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Larks

Pardini SP magazine question

Post by Larks »

I'm new to the forum and am considering purchasing a Pardini SP mechanical for our local SSAA Mandar competition. (http://www.ssaawa.org.au/wp-content/upl ... _rules.pdf)

The courses of fire for the Mandar competition essential require a six round magazine and I understand that Pardini owners have been able to modify or order a modified magazine to increase capacity from 5 to 6 rounds.

Is anyone able to shed any light on what is involved in modifying the magazine or whether perhaps Pardini are able to supply a larger capacity magazine for the SP than the standard 5 round magazine?

This is obviously a question that I can ask at the club when I'm next there and probably get a fairly simple answer, but I'm away for a fortnight and interested to understand what's involved with this sooner, as I may have an opportunity to purchase a very good Pardini SP second hand at a good price but would like to make sure that I will be able to use it for the Mandar competitions that I will shoot.
j danielsson

Re: Pardini SP magazine question

Post by j danielsson »

You may have to cut off the back end off the piece off plastic that locks the bottom of the magazine in place.
Trooperjake

Re: Pardini SP magazine question

Post by Trooperjake »

Why not just contact Pardini in Tampa, Florida.
They can be very helpful.