Camp Perry Pistol Results Archive

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

SteveT

Camp Perry Pistol Results Archive

Post by SteveT »

11 more years of pistol results have been added to my Camp Perry pistol results archive. Thanks to Carlos Cancio for scanning the bulletins and Jim Lenardson and Kevin Vacura for loaning the bulletins.

https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/campperryresults

If anyone has old results bulletins they would be willing to send to Carlos for scanning please contact Carlos or me (they will be returned after scanning).
fc60

Re: Camp Perry Pistol Results Archive

Post by fc60 »

Greetings Steve,

Many thanks!!!

I found the results when my wife attended Perry in 1987.

Cheers,

Dave
fc60

Post by fc60 »

Greetings,

I have a copy of the 1983 results.

Check your PM box.

Cheers,

Dave
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

I've been playing around with the results files in the archive I've collected, and have consolidated all the NRA individual match results into a single .csv file for each year. The preliminary championship match from last year (2014) is missing for most shooters because the NRA results file only includes award winners, not full results. I have sent a request to the NRA to update the file. If it becomes available I will update the consolidated results.

There are errors in the NRA results files. The script I used to convert and compile the data did some rudimentary checking to make sure the aggregate score agreed with the sum of the sub-matches and that classification and category were consistent. There are many errors. Apparently the NRA only worries about award winners. Down in the results files I found many competitors with inconsistent classifications, missing scores and aggregate scores that didn't match. If the error was in the .pdf file I left the data the way it was reported.

I've also added a few more years' results bulletins.

https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/campperryresults

Best regards,
Steve Turner