22 Ammo - Where To Buy

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

shadow

22 Ammo - Where To Buy

Post by shadow »

I went to the following websites: Champions Choice, Champion Shooters Supply and Midway - all of the 22 ammo I was interested in said sold out. Where can I buy some decent SV 22 practice ammo like CCI? Is this njust a temporary blip or will it continue?
GunRunner

Post by GunRunner »

Sorry to say, nowhere i know except gunbroker and prepare to bend over, the price gouging dealers have huge supply's and its going as high as 125.00 per 500 brick. No end in sight to bare shelves for probily 18 months is some estimates. Beware of some sellers here, many have been scammed by guys offering 22 ammo and nev er shipping it after being paid.
shadow

Post by shadow »

I did here the stories about Blomberg. Had no idea about the price gouging.
!125 a brick used to be Tenex and RWS 50 prices!
GunRunner

Post by GunRunner »

shadow wrote:I did here the stories about Blomberg. Had no idea about the price gouging.
!125 a brick used to be Tenex and RWS 50 prices!
Actually its not price gouging because most of these guys selling the 22 start the auctions very low some even as low as a penny, its stupid people who bid them up to these ridiculous prices. Hopefully these idiots will either get enough or run out of moneyy and prices will start to come down but i don't see it doing that for some time.
xeye

no ammo

Post by xeye »

This coming season will be won by people who stocked up last year, or people who shoot well with no live fire practice. Since, there isn't any ammo around to practice with.

I have just enough to shoot one season's matches. No practice.
spektr

AVAILABILITY

Post by spektr »

I ORDERED FROM CHAMPIONS CHOICE OVER THE PHONE. I WAS TOLD LATE APRIL DELIVERYS IF I WISHED TO BACKORDER.. . I ORDERED UP SOME WOLF MATCH AND ELEY. UPS WILL BE DELIVERING A BOX MONDAY. NOT SURE WHATS IN IT, BUT THE DELAY ON A BACK ORDER WAS ONLY 2 WEEKS OR SO......
spektr

ammo

Post by spektr »

UPS just told me box #2 arrives on the 12th......
waxman

Post by waxman »

ModestoPete

22 ammo

Post by ModestoPete »

Champions Choice gets it in about every 3 or 4 weeks. I just bought some SK Pistol match from them 2 weeks ago.