Bullseye Matches (North Carolina)

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

CR10X

Post by CR10X »

The Sir Walter Gun Club Monthly Bullseye Matches will be starting again in March, 2011. Sir Walter is loocated just north of Creedmoor, NC about 20 minutes from Raleigh. Attached is the match information, pre registration is recommended.

This is an Approved 2700, with 50 yard slow fire and 25 yard timed and rapid turning targets. A liability release, eye and ear protection are required to participate in the SWGC bullseye match.

Saturday, March 26
Saturday, April 23
Saturday, May 28
Saturday, June 25
Saturday, July 23
Saturday, August 27
Saturday, September 24
Saturday, October 22

For additional information please contact
crhodesx(at)aol.com
clark2245

Post by clark2245 »

The Durham Pistol & Rifle Club ( www.dprc.org ) in Haw River, NC will hold a full schedule of NRA approved bullseye 2700 matches starting March 20th and continuing through the Club Championship in October. They will be held on the third Sunday of each month with two exceptions, noted on the list below, due to conflicts with the regional and state championship matches at Camp Butner. There will not be a match in July due to the National Championships being held at Camp Perry.

March 20
April 17
May 8.....................Second Sunday
June 19
July........................No match - National Matches
August 21
September 11.......Second Sunday
October 16............DPRC Club Championship. Lunch will be served for
.............................all preregistered competitors.

Reservations for the matches are not required but are encouraged to ensure you have a spot on the line when you arrive. We did fill up a couple of times last year. Just send me an email to reserve a position ( my contact info is on the club web site) but also please remember to let me know if your plans change and you cannot make it so I can open that slot up if needed. As always active duty military (paying their own way) pay the club members price and juniors (must be accompanied by an adult) shoot for free.

The USMC Pistol Team has informed me they will be at our May 8th match with their full team so I'm looking forward to having them join us again. Due to the interest shown last year we will hold a practice EIC / DR match after completion of the regular 2700, except at the Club Championship match, for all interested competitors at no extra charge. A good chance to get some match experience with the guns you probably don't practice with as much as you should and hopefully encourage more to work toward the distinguished badges.

A match bulletin is available on the club web site under the bullseye tab but if you have any questions please let me know. There is also a link to Google Maps on the web site from which you can get directions and zoom in and out to see the local roads. I can also provide you with detailed written directions if needed. Please feel free to pass this email on to anyone who might be interested and bring a friend along with you. Word of mouth advertising by all of us is the best way to grow our sport. I hope to see you at our matches this year!

Clark Hardesty