Bullseye-L

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Bullseye-L

Post by Guest »

Has the Bullseye-L list gone toes up? Nothing seen Monday, Tuesday and now Wednesday.
Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

Me neither. Maybe people have just run out of things to say for the time being.
jackh

Post by jackh »

I miss my bullseye fix. Sort of. I'd go shoot but the shoulders not ready. What to do? What to do.....:)

Any word on what's wrong with List?
Slo cat

Post by Slo cat »

The bullseye-L needs to change to a forum format, like this one. (Bullseye-L member since 1995, I think).

Best Regards,
Slo cat
marvelshooter

Post by marvelshooter »

I just got a post by Ernie that says it is from TargetPistol@yahoogroups.com I am not knowingly a member of any such group or forum so I wonder if the Bullseye List has changed names?
Dan Allen
Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

no, the Targetpistol@yahoo group is one started by Nicole Hamilton in response to some heavy handed monitoring of the bullseye-L list a couple of years ago. It is a shame more people did not gravitate over there as the set up is superior to Bullseye-L although not as good as this board in my opinion.
marvelshooter

Post by marvelshooter »

Something strange going on here. I am not a member of Targetpistol@yahoogroups.com but that is where the message from Ernie came from and he told me in a private e-mail that he sent it to the Bullseye List.
Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

http://groups.google.com/group/Bullseye-L-Archive

I just took a look at the archive above. Messages are apparently going into the archive but not out to the list anymore.
jackh

Post by jackh »

I am rather surprised at the lack of posting concern over BE-L.

I just found a Redfield 3200 for my 1413. So maybe everyone is changing sports. :)
Ernie Rodriguez

Bullseye Archives/List

Post by Ernie Rodriguez »

I actually sent in two messages-one on the 7 of Dec and one on the 9 of Dec. Neither one got on list or Archives. Perhaps there is a problem that we are not aware of??

Post by Guest »

It's kind of a nice break from getting 20-30 emails a day.
jake

Post by jake »

It appears that the listserve is down. Messages are appearing in the Google group - http://groups.google.com/group/bullseye-l-archive

Strange there's been no notice to the list from the administrator.

Is there some issue w/ individual running Bullseye-L ? I keep hearing hints of controversies behind the scenes.

It's kind of a nice break from getting 20-30 emails a day.
Digest mode cures that.
motorcycle_dan

Liked the volume of BE-L

Post by motorcycle_dan »

Anonymous wrote:It's kind of a nice break from getting 20-30 emails a day.
Me personally I Liked getting those number of posts. I have a delete button and know how to use it. Much talent there and things that have greatly improved my marksmanship over the years.
Misny

Post by Misny »

I didn't notice it for a couple of days, so I guess I didn't miss it all that much. There are a lot of postings by a couple of folks. Many of the top shooters left a long time ago or don't post. There seems to be a lot of "noise" and beating of dead horses. Although I greatly appreciate Paul Perrone's (mostly taken for granted) efforts and expense in creating and maintaining Bullseye-L, I have to agree with Slo cat, that this type of forum is superior.
clark2245

Bullseye-L being fixed

Post by clark2245 »

I contacted the list owner and demonstrated to him the list was down (he is no longer a bullseye shooter and doesn't monitor it closely) so he left a message for tech support a little while ago. We should have the list back up before long which most likely will mean dozens of messages along the line of "am I the only one...?"

Clark