Local Bullseye matches?

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Jspool

Local Bullseye matches?

Post by Jspool »

Hi,
A am new to this forum. When I lived in Alaska (Kodiak) I participated in postal matches at our excellent range there.
8 years ago I moved to Port Orchard WA, kind of near Seattle and Tacoma.
I have been unable to locate a good indoor range with turning timed targets, and would like to begin shooting bullseye again. .22 and 3 gun 900 matches.

Does anyone here know of a good indoor range with retrievable timed targets, that is relatively near me? Any bullseye clubs in the area?
Thanks in advance,
Jonathan
solomon grundy

Post by solomon grundy »

I can't help you regarding ranges, but I'm pretty sure that I've seen posts from an Alaskan on Bullseye-L. You might try posting your inquiry their as well.
clark2245

Re: Local Bullseye matches?

Post by clark2245 »

Jspool wrote:Hi,
A am new to this forum. When I lived in Alaska (Kodiak) I participated in postal matches at our excellent range there.
8 years ago I moved to Port Orchard WA, kind of near Seattle and Tacoma.
I have been unable to locate a good indoor range with turning timed targets, and would like to begin shooting bullseye again. .22 and 3 gun 900 matches.

Does anyone here know of a good indoor range with retrievable timed targets, that is relatively near me? Any bullseye clubs in the area?
Thanks in advance,
Jonathan
The Bullseye-L internet list does have a number of shooters from the Washington to Oregon area and they can point you in the right direction for matches and ranges. You need to sign up for the list at:

http://lists.lava.net/mailman/listinfo/bullseye-l

Then you can post your questions to a much bigger audience than we have here.
Ed Hall

On Line Page of Bullseye Venues

Post by Ed Hall »

I have six places in Washington listed on a page I have of places that host Bullseye competition. You might want to see if any are close to you. (Actually, one is in Tacoma - Tacoma Rifle and Revolver.) The page is at:

Places that host Bullseye Shooting

Note to other readers: If you would like another range added to my page, send me a link to their site and I'll consider it for my list. The requirements are just: Bullseye program and Internet web page.

Take Care,
Ed Hall
Air Force Shooting Homepage
Bullseye (and International) Competition Things

Post by Guest »

LOL - I got so excited when I read Alaska that I ignored the fact that you're in Washington :P