Prescription lenses

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Melvin Calliham

Prescription lenses

Post by Melvin Calliham »

I'm new to this forum. I shoot mainly IHMSA silhouette, but thought some of you Bullseye guys could help me.
I need someone to put my distance prescription, along with a 1.25 diopter addition, into a round lens that will fit into my Knoblach shooting glasses
Does anyone know who might could do this??
Thanks,
melvin calliham
Greenwood, SC
Fred Mannis

Re: Prescription lenses

Post by Fred Mannis »

Melvin Calliham wrote:I'm new to this forum. I shoot mainly IHMSA silhouette, but thought some of you Bullseye guys could help me.
I need someone to put my distance prescription, along with a 1.25 diopter addition, into a round lens that will fit into my Knoblach shooting glasses
Thanks,
melvin calliham
Greenwood, SC
Neal Steppe of International Shooters Service http://www.iss-internationalshootersservice.com/. I buy all my lenses from Neal. Best to call him and discuss exactly what you want.
Melvin Calliham

Fred,
Thank you so much for that link
Melvin
Melvin Calliham

Fred Mannis wrote:
Melvin Calliham wrote:I'm new to this forum. I shoot mainly IHMSA silhouette, but thought some of you Bullseye guys could help me.
Thanks,
melvin calliham
Greenwood, SC
Neal Steppe of International Shooters Service http://www.iss-internationalshootersservice.com/. I buy all my lenses from Neal. Best to call him and discuss exactly what you want.
Fred,
I did as you suggested, and called Neal. Man, he is really knowlegeable when it comes to understanding shooter's needs in eyeglasses!! I talked for a long while with him
I ordered a lens from him. I wish I had known about him long ago!! Thanks for the info
Melvin
Fred Mannis

Post by Fred Mannis »

Melvin Calliham wrote:. I wish I had known about him long ago!!
Me too :-)