S&W Model 952

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

kraigwy

S&W Model 952

Post by kraigwy »

Anyone ever try these in Bullseye, They appear to be a pretty good pistol. Pricy but nice. I wouldnt mind getting one if they were OK in EIC matces.
Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

Kraig, e mail me. Isabel1130@aol.com If you are interested in shooting Bullseye, there will be a match in Laramie next year and a LEG match. We will even have loaner guns if you need one. Kate

Post by Guest »

You can't use the 952 in leg matches, only the 1911 and M9/92FS.
2650 Plus

post subject

Post by 2650 Plus »

There may be a bit more to this as destinguished revolver matches were held at the nationals this year if memory serves me. Good Shooting Bill Horton
Bullseye Shooter

Post by Bullseye Shooter »

There may be a bit more to this as destinguished revolver matches were held at the nationals this year
The Distinguished Revolver match is an NRA event, not CMP. As "Guest" indicates, CMP EIC (Leg) matches are restricted to the 1911 type Service Pistol and the M9/M92 Beretta.

There are in fact, two Revolver events at the NRA matches at Perry; the Harry Reeves match and the DR match. Both are held on the same day, but the rules regarding what kind of revolver you can use are different for both matches.
Orpanaut

Post by Orpanaut »

In case anyone out there is confused by the mention of revolver matches in this thread:

The S&W 952 is a semiauto pistol, not a revolver. It's basically a 9x19mm version of the S&W 52.