Benelli 95E Trigger Adjustments and questions

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

PackN

Benelli 95E Trigger Adjustments and questions

Post by PackN »

Just purchased a Benelli m95E and want to know if there is a manual that can put me thru the steps of adjusting the Trigger pull?? I am used to a S&W 41 trigger!! Any help will be DEEPLY APPRECIATED!! Also what is an "Atlanta"?? Mine does not say that an did not come in a Benelli box,rather a green one that says EAA on it! Can someone shed some light on me??

Thanks in Advance!!
PackN
LukeP

Re: Benelli 95E Trigger Adjustments and questions

Post by LukeP »

PackN wrote:Just purchased a Benelli m95E and want to know if there is a manual that can put me thru the steps of adjusting the Trigger pull?? I am used to a S&W 41 trigger!! Any help will be DEEPLY APPRECIATED!! Also what is an "Atlanta"?? Mine does not say that an did not come in a Benelli box,rather a green one that says EAA on it! Can someone shed some light on me??

Thanks in Advance!!
PackN
Maybe this can help you, from benelli site:
http://www.benelli.it/Articoli/Armi_sch ... ista=Links
Fred

Post by Fred »

You can get trigger adjustment instructions on this website in the 10P Files. However I don't think that any adjustments will make it feel like a M41 trigger, if that's what you want.

EAA was, I believe, the first to import the Benelli pistols, but they haven't done so for a number of years. Larry's Guns imports them now. I also believe that the "Atlanta" designation was first applied to the MP95E around the time of the Atlanta Olympics, but did not indicate any change to the design or manufacture. You could check with Larry's to see if my memories are correct.

HTH,
FredB
jabberwo

Re: Benelli 95E Trigger Adjustments and questions

Post by jabberwo »

Fred wrote:You can get trigger adjustment instructions on this website in the 10P Files.
I'm feeling like a new guy again! By "this web site" you mean TargetTalk? I looked through the faqs and the list of docs but couldn't find anything. Please, where would I find Benelli trigger adjustment tips?

thanks,
jab
Fred

Post by Fred »

Sorry, that wasn't completely accurate. The Target Talk website is a link from the parent Pilkguns.com website. Go to Pilkguns.com, click on "Coaching and Info" and then click on "10P Files". You will find a wealth of information about many guns, including the 95E.

HTH,
FredB
Jabberwo

RE: Pilkguns.com

Post by Jabberwo »

Cool! I just bookmared Pilkguns.com!

-- jab