Pardini Questions and Answers

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

tampa shooter

Re: Vladimir and the excellent customer service he gives

Post by tampa shooter »

22shooter wrote:This post is in response to previous posts ( back in April ) regarding Vladimir and the customer service that he so called doesn't give. When I purchased my Pardini SP from Vladimir ( which I called and ordered my gun over the phone - received it overnight ), I received excellent service! I ordered my gun and that same day I received my invoice. As for customer service: Vladimir has returned all my calls and is willing to give me advice even though he is a busy man in the shooting world. I was ready to pack it in with shooting bullseye until Vladimir took time for me. So if anyone is skeptical about ordering a gun from Vladimir, think no more...AAAAAA+++++
tampa shooter

Pardini USA

Post by tampa shooter »

I have been a customer and friend of Pardini USA for 3+ years and have purchased SP .22 & GT .45 and always gotten excellent service and advice when needed from Vladimir & Emil, even when they are involved in World Class Events. Gracious, Professional and genuine nice People.
I know in Real Estate, you can't please everyone, but I give them an A+ and would highly recommend Pardini USA for any serious shooter.

They are very serious about promoting our Sport and taking it to a higher level...

:)HB
Bob Mccollum

Pardini

Post by Bob Mccollum »

I totally agree with 22shooter, our experience with Vladimir has been great. Our son decided he was ready to move on from his 4-H shooting and move into Sport and Rapid Fire , we did our research we had some questions about the SP, we called and talked to Vladimir and he was very helpful, when we decided to purchase the SP we called had the invoice the next morning, sent the check and had the Pistol within a week. I totally understand them wanting he check to clear before they ship.
Vladimir, Emil and Pardini are GREAT!!
Thanks to all at Pardini USA.
Jerry Keefer

Pardini Customer service

Post by Jerry Keefer »

I have been in this game a long time.. Previously, I ordered from Don Nygord and then Larry. I have had my first experience with Emil, and I could not have had better service. A veteran shooter returning from service in Afghanistan asked me to locate a new Pardini 22 as soon as possible. Emil was in Germany at a competition, and started the transfer process as soon as he landed back in the US.. I, and the shooter are quite pleased with his effort. Less than a week, just in time for a local match this Sat.., to acquire this pistol..
THANK YOU Emil..
Jerry Keefer