10punkt9 ordering questions?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
MikeMargolis

10punkt9 ordering questions?

Post by MikeMargolis »

UPDATED BELOW, IN CAPS

I can buy brand new 190mm cylinders for my Steyr LP-10 from 10punkt9 for about US$100 each, which is a solid half of USA OEM cylinders.

Obviously, I would love to save more than $200 as I need two cylinders, but....

So, here are my questions please:

1. Has anyone ordered from them?
1a. Are you happy with the quality?
2. They are saying 4-6 weeks delivery, as these would be fresh build, so the dates would be BRAND NEW. Correct? YES, MADE TO ORDER
3. They don't give any option to ship to my house, it seems. They say "pickup at our USA location." That's more than a little vague.
3a. Will they ship to me to my house? THEY DON'T HAVE A USA LOCATION, SHIP TO MY LOCATION FOR EUR50

Thanks in advance. I have emailed them, but no reply yet.
GOT A REPLY QUICKLY IN GERMAN. TWO CYLINDERS DELIVERED $255

(and yes, I do speak german)
Last edited by MikeMargolis on Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
j-team

Re: 10punkt9 ordering questions?

Post by j-team »

I have ordered from them about 8 years ago. The quality is probably not quite as good as genuine Steyr cylinders but still, very good and they are still working well with no problems or leaks.

I'm in New Zealand, so can't comment on shipping to USA but mine arrived here without any problems.
m1963

Re: 10punkt9 ordering questions?

Post by m1963 »

We last ordered from them in 2023. Shipping took about 4 months due to a backlog. Steyr is pretty popular, so they should ship fast. You may find that their cylinders are slightly heavier than OEM, due to what I would call a better build quality. They shipped directly to my home.