Pilkguns Responsiveness?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

BrutalDeluxe

Pilkguns Responsiveness?

Post by BrutalDeluxe »

What is the typical response time from Pilkguns?

I've called every other day, left several messages, and emailed, over the course of about a week and a half, and haven't managed to get hold of anybody.

I'd like to support them, partly due to my perception of their support for the community (e.g., this site), but have (simple) pre-purchase questions and, at this point, am concerned about even knowing if/when my order would ship (an issue, due to my travel schedule).

Is this typical?

Did I miss something regarding vacation schedules?

Not trying to stir anything up ... just have pre-order questions and need to coordinate shipping.
toddinjax

Re: Pilkguns Responsiveness?

Post by toddinjax »

They are likely out of the shop. My experience with them on the phone has been great. I spoke with them on land line, they had me text a picture, identified the issue immediately and sent me the (tiny spring) part with free shipping.
BrutalDeluxe

Post by BrutalDeluxe »

Good to know, and makes sense ... thank you both!
PeeWeeDaddy

Post by PeeWeeDaddy »

They may also be in Paris to repair air arms by the USA shooters.
"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement."
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

I've been dealing with some unexpected issues in several arenas the last 5 or 5 week and have been negligient about phone and email. I'm in the office today for awhile and will try to be available more in coming weeks