FWB 300S Trigger Rail Problem

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Dave4321

FWB 300S Trigger Rail Problem

Post by Dave4321 »

I just bought a FWB 300S from overseas. While the rifle arrived in good condition, the trigger had been removed and needed to be installed. However, when I jiggled the trigger rail, I heard a ‘snap’ and the one piece plastic assembly turned into three pieces. While I am hopeful that this does not entail sourcing and purchasing an entire new Trigger Carrier, p/n 1700.334.1, I am wondering if any members have encountered the same problem and found an easy fix. So far I have examined the trigger rail and see how it slides into the side pieces, but have not removed the side pieces from the recess because i am mechanically challenged at times and am afraid of causing more damage. However, when the trigger rail is slid back into the side pieces, it does not seem as if the completed 3 piece plastic assembly is firmly anchored enough into its recess or housing. If required, I’ll send it off to repair because there are no airgun smiths that I am aware of where I live. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you, Dave B
moonlightrun

Re: FWB 300S Trigger Rail Problem

Post by moonlightrun »

My most trusted airgun repairman is Buck at www.topoftherockairguns.com
N123456

Re: FWB 300S Trigger Rail Problem

Post by N123456 »

Found he sold the part on eBay:

Feinwerkbau replacement grenade holder #1700.334.1 for Mod.300S Match/Junior

nikkonos
(21048)
99.6% of positive reviewsOther seller's objectsOther seller's itemsContact the seller

Call or send msg to this Canadian dealer on eBay or his shop(cibles https://targets.ca/ ). I’ve regularly ordered parts for my fwb 300s, model 65, 603, and 800. As well as consumables. Good luck.