Selling my Steyr LP-10 Sport with all Accessories

Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
harleyjjh

Selling my Steyr LP-10 Sport with all Accessories

Post by harleyjjh »

I guess it is time to sell my Steyr LP-10 Sport air pistol. I have owed it for the last 7 years or so and have shot it very little. One cylinder included, dated 2015 (I last filled it for the Tucson Senior Olympics in 2022. Even sitting in it's case for the past several years, the cylinder still is in the green today. Morini grips that are MEDIUM RIGHT-hand. The Steyr hard case AND the interior are still in perfect condition. All accessories included, tools, box of match pellets, extra weights, cylinder fill items and a small, one groove, scope mount. In my last few years of shooting the Steyr I used a small TRS-25 Red Dot to stay semi-competitive (NOT included). Over all condition of the pistol and all included is Excellent+. $1050 with postage included for continental USA only. Sale to USA only. First "I'll take it" gets it. Payment can be Paypal (as tools), or money orders. Details after the sale.
Attachments
lp10-6.jpg
lp10-5.jpg
lp10-4.jpg
lp10_1.jpg
Last edited by harleyjjh on Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
kdarwood

Re: Selling my Steyr LP-10 Sport with all Accessories

Post by kdarwood »

PM sent
harleyjjh

Post by harleyjjh »

Still available and now at a lower price. Thanks.
Mmcavoy6

Post by Mmcavoy6 »

Pm sent