WTB - target style grip S&W 41

Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Brian74montecarlo

WTB - target style grip S&W 41

Post by Brian74montecarlo »

Hello all - I have a new to me 1979 S&W model 41 with a large 2x bushnell pistol scope mounted on top it’s quite a heft - I shoot it well with 2 hands but I’d like to try a target style grip on it - I’m not sure if I could shoot it accurately with 1 hand it’s a lot to hold up lol
But it will be fun to try - does anyone here have an extra or spare grip for a model 41 laying around they could want to sell me ? I’m in south east FL for shipping purposes - thanks in advamce

I’ll figure out how to post a pic and update

Hopefully this works too - here is a photo of my Ruger mark 1 with cool thumb ledge grips ( I think herrett ) that’s a great fit to hold in the hand and shoots like a dream
Hopefully I can find some grips like this for my 41 or semi similar ish to try
Last edited by Brian74montecarlo on Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SuperIIFT

Re: WTB - target style grip S&W 41

Post by SuperIIFT »

I have a set of right hand Herret Trainer grips for a S&W 41 Bought from Clark Custom
Look them up
Make me a offer
If this are what you want
Dennis
Brian74montecarlo

Re: WTB - target style grip S&W 41

Post by Brian74montecarlo »

Pm sent Dennis thank you
_J_

Re: WTB - target style grip S&W 41 Size 6-7 rh

Post by _J_ »

I have a German RH grip for the gun, for glove or hand size 6-7 (small to smallish medium). Plastic, very nicely done, uses third bolt at base.

May be too small for most to use. As it is plastic, it is more difficult to reshape and refinish.

If any interest, please contact by email Nikita@alum.MIT.edu

Of possible significance, while target grips feel more secure or have a "better" feel in any "military grip" gun including the 41, accuracy decreases slightly with them in comparison testing.