Geer Places 17th in R9 Smallbore Rifle Event

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

USA Shooting

Post by USA Shooting »

McKenna Geer (Arlington, Washington) finished 17th in the R9 Mixed 50m Rifle Prone SH2 competition Saturday afternoon at Tokyo’s Asaka Shooting Range with a Qualification score of 617.7.

After the conclusion of her event, she took to social media to post this message, “My smallbore match ended on a much better note, with a 617.7 While I didn’t achieve the goal I had for this Games, I am proud of all the work I put in and of the comeback I had in smallbore. I put my heart and soul out on the line in these matches, and I’m going home with memories that will last a lifetime.”

The Rio 2016 bronze medalist competed in the R9 (Mixed 50m Rifle Prone SH2), R5 (Mixed 10m Air Rifle Prone SH2), and R4 (Mixed 10m Air Rifle Standing SH2) events at Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020.

“I’m so thankful for every minute of this opportunity, and so appreciated all the lovely volunteers who brought amazing energy to this Games,” added Geer.