Air tank

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

william

Re: Air tank

Post by william »

"Also, no club that I know of in Nothern[sic] California uses CO2. Everyone uses a scuba tank."

Well, there you have it, Rover. Everybody else does it, so....
Rover

Post by Rover »

I'm still trying figure out what that has to do with finding a place to obtain one. The ranges must have them stashed in a closet or put them out for sale. I'm sure welding supply shops have plenty available cheap. Or fire extinguishers dealers. Or carbonated beverage dealers. Or....oh fuck it!!!
william

Post by william »

Rover wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:16 am I'm still trying figure out what that has to do with finding a place to obtain one. The ranges must have them stashed in a closet or put them out for sale. I'm sure welding supply shops have plenty available cheap. Or fire extinguishers dealers. Or carbonated beverage dealers. Or....oh fuck it!!!
Now, now, don't be short. When hands need to be held, aren't you the guy to hold them... in your ever so gentle way?
conradin

Post by conradin »

I know how to perform MIC weld among other types of welding. But I neither have the money to buy the machines, nor the space to set up a home workshop.
spektr

Post by spektr »

Conradin.......

All you have to do to get the shots you want out of the cylinder is to fill it up. If you can only get 150 A in the gun, it is only
being filled to 62% of capacity.... Remember the bottom 70 bar is cautioned, you only get the upper 130 bar to play with. Your
fill to 150 bar means you have 50 bar of capacity unused. Quit being a complainer and refill your storage tank. That fixes so many evils.

Also, ANY welding shop can sell you a co2 siphon tank and refils are on an exchange basis or you can have them refilled at almost any
beverage distribution facillity. Its easy. Im having so much fun shooting older CO2 pistols, its addicting.
william

Post by william »

conradin wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:27 pm I know how to perform MIC weld among other types of welding.
This is important information. If either of my microphones ever happens to break in two, I'll know who to call to weld them up. I never knew that was even an option.
Rover

Post by Rover »

C'mon, Willie! Would you want a welding job done by a guy who says he can't even apply putty to his grips?
Rover

Post by Rover »

Hey, Conradin...
Here's what you're looking for:

http://targettalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=64350
conradin

Post by conradin »

I used to have an LP1 that was converted from CO2 to Regular air.
m1963

Post by m1963 »

Perhaps, a less expensive option for controlling pressure output-

https://www.ninjapaintball.com/airrifles