Bushnell TRS red dot?

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

DWood

Bushnell TRS red dot?

Post by DWood »

I am just starting to dabble in bullseye. I got a Nelson Conversion that I've been shooting at 25 yards. I put a Bushnell TRS red dot on it and I am wondering if it will serve my purposes for now. Its something I had laying around, so it didn't cost any extra to put it on the gun. So what are the thoughts on this sight? I know the MatchDot II is the go to sight, but i don't want to be spending money on a new sight if I can spend it on other things like a dedicated lower receiver.

I would have asked this over on Bullseye L but i'm not a member over there. Hopefully there is someone here that can help me out.
kle

Re: Bushnell TRS red dot?

Post by kle »

DWood wrote:I am just starting to dabble in bullseye. I got a Nelson Conversion that I've been shooting at 25 yards. I put a Bushnell TRS red dot on it and I am wondering if it will serve my purposes for now. Its something I had laying around, so it didn't cost any extra to put it on the gun. So what are the thoughts on this sight? I know the MatchDot II is the go to sight, but i don't want to be spending money on a new sight if I can spend it on other things like a dedicated lower receiver.

I would have asked this over on Bullseye L but i'm not a member over there. Hopefully there is someone here that can help me out.
I have one, and I've tried it on a couple pistols for Bullseye. I prefer the basic 1" UltraDot for a few reasons, but the Bushnell TRS-25 works well enough: it is consistent (holds zero, adjustments are repeatable), is light-weight, and is fairly robust (will stand up to .45 loads; it'd certainly hold up to .22 recoil).
Gleedaniel13

Post by Gleedaniel13 »

I have one, and I've tried it on a couple pistols for Bullseye. I prefer the basic 1" UltraDot for a few reasons, but the Bushnell TRS-25 works well enough: it is consistent (holds zero, adjustments are repeatable), is light-weight, and is fairly robust (will stand up to .45 loads; it'd certainly hold up to .22 recoil).
I have tried it also but sometimes I could not hit the target. I will practice more so that I will become accurate.
Flageo

Post by Flageo »

I have one for sale on buy, sell, trade if anyone is interested