AW93 vs Sako Triace

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Cundiff5535

AW93 vs Sako Triace

Post by Cundiff5535 »

Just looking for educated answers here... do not care about availability etc... Can anyone give me thoughts on what the better pistol is? More accurate? What you like better about each?

I know a guy who will tell you that Triace is the best .22 ever made (and hes had them all). Just curious as to hear what others think...
joel

Re: AW93 vs Sako Triace

Post by joel »

That fellow knows of what he speaks. I went for the AW because of availability, but would've bought a complete Triace system if one were available. Both are way beyond my ability, but having 3 calibers is very nice. Since you are writing in the BE section, I can only suggest the AW due to the ability to add a red dot if that is your preference. I use mine with iron sights, but most BE shooters seem to use a dot.

My $0.02,

Joel
GunRunner

Post by GunRunner »

good top shelf 22 target pistols will all shoot x ring at 50yds with good ammo so if better means more accurate there is no advantage to either, as far as ability to shoot other calibers, the aw doesn't have that. I had rather have the AW and I do if for no other reason is that if it breaks parts are available.
Leon

Post by Leon »

Cundiff5535 wrote:Just looking for educated answers here... do not care about availability etc... Can anyone give me thoughts on what the better pistol is? More accurate? What you like better about each?

I know a guy who will tell you that Triace is the best .22 ever made (and hes had them all). Just curious as to hear what others think...
Speak to J on this forum. He knows both well, and sells both - so he can give you an impartial opinion.
Cundiff5535

Post by Cundiff5535 »

Leon wrote:
Cundiff5535 wrote:Just looking for educated answers here... do not care about availability etc... Can anyone give me thoughts on what the better pistol is? More accurate? What you like better about each?

Speak to J on this forum. He knows both well, and sells both - so he can give you an impartial opinion.
Yes, I've taljed to Julian over the years so, he was the person I was referencing in my op