IZH-35M Help

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Jar-hed

IZH-35M Help

Post by Jar-hed »

Posted this on the "Olympic Pistol" page because I figured there are probably more shooters using this gun for ISSF than Bullseye, but I want to make sure I cover all the bases, so pardon the redundancy.

I found a nice used IZH-35M at my local gun shop for a reasonable price. So, I picked it up. I really like the gun so far. It shoots to call, and is ultra- reliable, with any kind of ammo. My problem is the trigger weight. It currently measures a consistent 1 lb, 10 oz. I can't get the trigger weight adjustment screw to have any effect. My internet research tells me that clockwise should increase the weight. I've got the screw bottomed out and there is no change. I intend to use this gun for Bullseye, so, I've got to get it up to 2 lbs. Anyone out there with experience on this gun, who might have any idea on how to fix this issue?
Life is hard, but it's harder when you're stupid.
John Wayne
bsmotril

Post by bsmotril »

Are you sure you are adjusting the right screw? Do you have the manual, or online info? I have an Izzy also, and from what I remember, there are 3 different screws that affect the trigger adjustments.
Jar-hed

Fixed!!!

Post by Jar-hed »

Thank you.
Life is hard, but it's harder when you're stupid.
John Wayne
GunRunner

Post by GunRunner »

this may help you, it has the most info I ever found about the izh35, look under izh35 scrap book section.

http://www.starreloaders.com/izh/scrapb ... -comp.html
Tzed250

Post by Tzed250 »