Ammo Testing

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

pilkguns
Site Admin

Ammo Testing

Post by pilkguns »

These photos are from the Zero Bullet Company!!!

CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
zero bullets.jpg
zero bullets 2.jpg
zero bullets 3.jpg
GunRunner

Post by GunRunner »

Ive found the zero 45-185 jhp to be as good or better than the nosler 185.
Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

Zero is a very good compamy who supports shooters at Camp Perry, and civilian teams at Perry.
Their products are first rate.
Jerry Keefer

Post by Jerry Keefer »

GunRunner wrote:Ive found the zero 45-185 jhp to be as good or better than the nosler 185.
The group with the dime was fired from the barrel tester. I have never gotten a tighter group with any other projectile.. The Nosler is not as good as the Zero.
I sent those groups to Jim Collins at Zero shortly after they were fired. The last time I talked with Jim, he mentioned that the Zero design is slightly different than the Nosler with accuracy enhancement as the goal.... I am positive that the design works. The other two groups are out of finished guns. One with a KKM and the other is a Kart.
The barrel in the tester is a Douglas 1-14 twist.
Jerry
Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

Jerry Keefer wrote:
GunRunner wrote:Ive found the zero 45-185 jhp to be as good or better than the nosler 185.
The group with the dime was fired from the barrel tester. I have never gotten a tighter group with any other projectile.. The Nosler is not as good as the Zero.
I sent those groups to Jim Collins at Zero shortly after they were fired. The last time I talked with Jim, he mentioned that the Zero design is slightly different than the Nosler with accuracy enhancement as the goal.... I am positive that the design works. The other two groups are out of finished guns. One with a KKM and the other is a Kart.
The barrel in the tester is a Douglas 1-14 twist.
Jerry
I wish Zero would redesign their 115g JHP to be more like the Hornaday XTP.