Parts for IZH 35

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Flyfisherman

Parts for IZH 35

Post by Flyfisherman »

I need an ejector and ejector spring for my IZH 35. I've tried Numerich and EAA and neither have them. I really like this pistol and just had EAA install a complete new trigger group last June, but am getting a bit weary of searching for parts.

Thanks/MK
PFribley

Izzy 35

Post by PFribley »

Thats the problem with that pistol. Limited anount of spares. I believe it is a copy of the french unique des. Maybe some unique parts would fit.
GunRunner

Post by GunRunner »

I have a few friends who are machinists, what replaceable items wear out or break most on this gun? If the time and trouble to make these parts can be compensated for they might try and get set up to make some
John C

Post by John C »

This is a common problem. Another IZH 35 shooter took the time to make a CAD drawing of the extractor. I know a couple of shooters locally who are considering commissioning a run of extractors, slightly oversized to allow fitting. I'll ask how that project is coming.

-John
JamesH

Re: Izzy 35

Post by JamesH »

PFribley wrote:Thats the problem with that pistol. Limited anount of spares. I believe it is a copy of the french unique des. Maybe some unique parts would fit.
There is no similarity at all.

I did the drawing of the extractor, as close as I could measure it.
Losing them, and the pin and spring, seems to be a common problem.
Flyfisherman

Cout me in

Post by Flyfisherman »

If someone commissions a run of extractors. Let me know how (if) this project progresses. Hopefully it'll happen before I give up and sell it as it is.
Thanks to all for the responses. /MK
bsmotril

Post by bsmotril »

I thought when the Izzy came out, that Walther sold the same gun as a Walther model with a higher quality finish and laminated grips. I know I bought NIL grips for the Walther that fit my Izzy. I think the Walther model was a GSP2000 or something similar. Maybe Walther can source the parts for you.
GunRunner

Post by GunRunner »

bsmotril wrote:I thought when the Izzy came out, that Walther sold the same gun as a Walther model with a higher quality finish and laminated grips. I know I bought NIL grips for the Walther that fit my Izzy. I think the Walther model was a GSP2000 or something similar. Maybe Walther can source the parts for you.
Walther never made the gun, they needed a entry level priced gun, the IZH 35 was selling retail new for less than 300.00 so they purchased the IZH-35's from the manufacturer, did some re-work to them like plating the slide and adding the laminated grip and resold them under their name. They did this for a short time till problems with the soft metal started showing up causing doubling then they discontinued them.