First match

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

s1120 wrote:Hi there, new guy here!!

What a great thread this is!! As a new guy to to shooting, that wants to get invalved in Bullseye, there is a ton of info here!!! Thanks!
Where are you located? we may be able to find you a match buddy to go with you to your first match. It can be a little intimidating at first, but the sooner you start shooting matches, the faster you will progress.
s1120

Post by s1120 »

Isabel1130 wrote:
s1120 wrote:Hi there, new guy here!!

What a great thread this is!! As a new guy to to shooting, that wants to get invalved in Bullseye, there is a ton of info here!!! Thanks!
Where are you located? we may be able to find you a match buddy to go with you to your first match. It can be a little intimidating at first, but the sooner you start shooting matches, the faster you will progress.
Im about a 1/2 hour southeast of Albany NY. in upstate NY
BenEnglishTX

Post by BenEnglishTX »

Isabel1130 wrote:... a match buddy ...
+1 on this. It makes a huge, positive difference, something I hope I made clear earlier in this thread.
BrewCol

Post by BrewCol »

Ben, I'll be at Bayou this upcoming Sunday Morning if you can make it.
BenEnglishTX

Post by BenEnglishTX »

BrewCol wrote:Ben, I'll be at Bayou this upcoming Sunday Morning if you can make it.
PM sent.
crankythunder

hey s1120

Post by crankythunder »

welcome to the sport! you will find us bullseye shooters a very friendly group of people. Some of the bestest people on the face of the earth I affectionatly refer to as "our pistol team".

Feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions and I will try and help ya out. I am sure some of our shooters from NY will be along shortly as well.

Regards,
Cranky