Rescheduled Zins/Moody Clinic Oct. Gunnison, CO

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

russj

Rescheduled Zins/Moody Clinic Oct. Gunnison, CO

Post by russj »

Hello, because of scheduling conflicts we have had to change the dates of the Zins/Moody clinic in Gunnison, CO.

New Clinic Dates are: October 6th and 7th!

We have a few open spots because of cancellations due to rescheduling.

The clinic is presented by Brian Zins (Marine Gunnery Sergeant Ret.) 10 time National Champion and his former Coach Andy Moody (MSGT USMC ret.)
This will be a two day class, 8am – 5pm for a total of 16 hours of in depth instruction, plenty of dry firing and live fire drills with group and one on one instruction to help better understand how to improve your scores on the line. (bring your own firearms and ammunition)

The clinic will be limited to 20 people. The cost is $300 a person. If interested or for more information, email me at japurd04@yahoo.com. In a month or two I will require full payment for the clinic to ensure costs are covered. If you need to cancel and there is a waiting list, you will be refunded fully if a replacement is found. If there are nobody left on the waiting list, you will not be refunded unless you find a replacement.
russj

More about clinic

Post by russj »

Hi, several people have emailed me and asked what the weather is like in Gunnison in October. The average high is 61 and the low is 26. Nice fall weather but plan on having a jacket for the morning of the range day. If it is raining, we will just use the indoor range instead. Email me with any questions or the signup form. We only have a few spots left since the date change so email me if you want one!

Thanks,
Russ Japuntich
japurd04@yahoo.com
russj

still spots available

Post by russj »

We still have some spots open for the clinic. Feel free to email me with questions or for the signup form.
russj

Two Spots left for October Zins/Moody Clinic!

Post by russj »

The clinic is filling up. I currently have two open spots. Thanks to target talk and all the members who have helped get the word out.

Russ
Gunnison Sportsman's Association