Ready for Perry, CMP Ball gun with some bling,Pics!

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Greg Derr

Ready for Perry, CMP Ball gun with some bling,Pics!

Post by Greg Derr »

This is a 1911 specifically built for CMP "Hardball" and the President's 100 competition at Camp Perry. It just has a little more flash than the standard parkerized GI 1911. The slide is "Damascus" on top of a blue frame. The barrel is Kart match grade. The rules limit a lot of the modifications that can be made, so all the small parts are in keeping with the rules. VZ grips will allow the shooter to hang on during the heat of summer in Ohio. I had a lot of fun shooting the ten ring out of the target at fifty yards with both "match ball" and some match JHP loads.

robertemory

Post by robertemory »

Looks like a work of art. Sound s like it shoots like the one you made for me. No price?
Bullseye58

Post by Bullseye58 »

Awesome hardball gun Greg.
GunRunner

Post by GunRunner »

Nice gun! are you sure the grips make the size requirement, i have a set and they are thicker than stock slabs.
Misny

Post by Misny »

Neat looking pistol and it shoots extremely well too. What more could one ask. The pics are great. I wish I could take photos of guns as good as that.
tuj

Post by tuj »

Greg, that looks SWEET!

+1 to Greg for doing great work for us bullseye shooters. Greg turned around a slide-mount job for me extremely fast when I couldn't find anyone else to do it.
RandomShotz

Post by RandomShotz »

Ooooooh, pretty! Me want!

Truly gorgeous work - I really love the damascus slide. Don't tell me the price, tho' - it would only break my heart.

Roger
BEA

45 auto

Post by BEA »

Fantastic job Greg.
Mass Shooter

Post by Mass Shooter »

That's a beauty Greg!

One early morning at Greg's shop, I had the opportunity to be shown a few other customized 45's as well, ... works of skill and art to the max.!